As a HSE professional,you will be tasked with:
- Ensuring the safety of all crew members across the organisation providing strategic health and safety support to the site leadership team ,engineering, procurement, and construction contractors.
- Developing, updating, maintaining and documenting safety standard , instructions and codes.
- Developing and delivering training programmes to ensure all staff understand their responsabilities in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Running risk assessment and reviewing designs for project for compliance with both company and industry standards.
- Advising on crisis management responsez to emergency situation and accident either during or After regular working hours.
- Respect COMMITMENT taken for our client within the scope of work with strong client orientation active pedagogy and advisory approach.
- Rescourse to group organisation competence for higher performance.
- Sustainable tranfer of knowledge with a spirit of intégration of rules of gouvernance of entreprises soacked in the African cultural context
CLIENT ORIENTED VALUES
- Passionate by out client exhebited by continuous improvement autour services and implemention of innovation solutions.
- Balance in all our approaches that preserves cohesion of the group and the quality of human interaction in companies.
- Transparency which sustains the trust that our clients have towards us.